These steak rolls have been on my to do list for months now. They looked so beautiful on pinterest I couldn't wait to try making them on my own. I would recommend doubling sauce so you have some for dipping, it is delicious!
- 8 Slices Flank Steak
- 1 C. Olive Oil
- 1 C. Potato Seasoning
- 1 T. Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (julienned)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Zucchini (julienned)
- 8 Button Mushrooms (sliced into thin strips)
For the Glaze:
- 1 t. Olive Oil (to start) + 1 C. (to thicken)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 T. Red Cooking Wine
- 2 t. Brown Sugar
- 4-5 Sprigs Rosemary
- 1/4 C. Beef Broth
- In a small bowl combine potato seasoning with rosemary.
- Rub each side of steak slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
- In the center of each steak slice arrange your veggies.
- Wrap steak around the veggies very tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Turn grill on to high heat.
- Spray a grill tray with cooking oil and place on grill to warm up.
- Reduce grill heat to low.
- Lay steak rolls on grill tray and cover grill for about 7 min.
- Flip rolls and cook on the other side for additional 7 min.
- Remove from heat and serve!
- Heat 1 T. olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic to saucepan and cook for about 1 min.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, red wine, brown sugar and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover for about 5 min
- Stir in beef broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover for an additional 5 min.
- Remove rosemary and whisk in 1 C. olive oil.
- Serve poured over rolls.
inspired by: www.tablespoon.com