- 10 Large Eggs
- 1/4 C. Half & Half
- 2 t. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Cayenne Powder
- 1 C. Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 C. Diced Button Mushrooms
- 3 Green Onion Stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 C. Diced Ham ( I used my leftover Easter Ham, YUM!)
- 1 C. any additional veggies ie: broccoli, spinach, red onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 3 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, half & half and seasonings and set aside.
- Combine veggies and ham in a large bowl and set aside.
- Fill each muffin cup with a spoonful of the veggie mix.
- Then fill each cup about 3/4 full with egg mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15 min until golden on top and egg is set.