- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 1/4 C. William Sanoma Chili Lime Rub
- 4 T. Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Preheat grill (medium-low heat)
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Combine rub, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl and whisk until you make a thick paste.
- Coat fish in paste and lay on foil lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on grill and cover for 3 min.
- Flip fish and cover, cook for an additional 3 min on the other side.
- Serve with steamed or grilled veggies like my Lemon Garlic Asparagus.