Friday, April 17, 2015

28 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 2

Day two of my 28 Day Fitness Challenge was a struggle since I was still so sore from day one. I was more prepared to eat right since I had made my Mini Bomblets for breakfast and went to the grocery store to stock up on produce. I had plans to hang out with my friend Alicia that evening so I pushed my workout back from its usual time after work to later that evening so Alicia and I could suffer together. Little did I know that this would be one of the most interesting nights I've had in a while.

After chatting with Alicia for a bit we decided we had avoided our workout long enough and it was time to get started. Once we had our pandora station set to get us pumped up, we started our warm up of one minute of high knees. No sooner do we finish what felt like the longest minute of my life, there was a small knock on Alicia's apartment door. She opened her door to reveal an uncomfortable looking teenage girl probably around 13 years old. She had been sent up from the apartment below by her family to inform us that we were shaking their walls and being so loud that it was scaring them (not sure if this was a fat joke...). If we didn't stop right away they were going to c
all the police on us. The poor girl looked so uncomfortable which was only increased when Alicia asked if they would mind if we at least finished our workout first-mind you our next move was burpees.

We decided it would best to finish our workout outside. It was a nice day so we didn't mind...too much. Once we found a dry (doggie doodie free) place we continued on with our workout. We thought it would be a great idea to videotape ourselves as we went through our workout. This gave us a good laugh when we watched it later. You would think that gravity had doubled the way we are slowly going through the motions. Huffing, puffing and wobbling all over the place. What seemed like a lifetime as we were doing it only showed up as a few minutes on tape. We decided to try and continue on ad play some tennis while we were still feeling ambitious. Unfortunately I had my raquette but Alicia only had her tennis balls and her empty raquette case. We finally headed back inside to cool down with my day 2 video from DoYouYoga.com.

I know I am only in my first week but I am absolutely loving this challenge so far and I can't wait to see what is still yet to come.

1 comment:




  1. You buy a commitment from manufacturers to meet their standards by maintaining the high quality running of your Rolex Watches.If you have any repair needs in the future, you can return to the manufacturer or authorized dealer and be assured that your Original Omega Watches will be treated with the same care with which it was made.A Luxury Breitling Watches is more than just a wristwatch; This is a piece of 1:1 IWC that reflects your personality and personal style - and can be enjoyed for a lifetime.If you’re shopping Hermes handbags online or in a store, don’t be rushed into making a purchase.The buying Rolex Submariner Watches season is here and now is the time to buy you or your loved one a good Christmas gift

    ReplyDelete