Wednesday, April 15, 2015

28 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 1

Monday was the kickoff of my 28 Day Skinny Bunny Weight Loss Plan and my  28 Day Intro To Yoga Membership. I have to say I am still sore two days later. I have decided to try the Skinny Bunny Workout Plan that came in my bundle pack as my daily workout and then follow up with my daily yoga video as a cool down. Hopefully this workout routine coupled with a better diet and my weight loss/detox tea will have wonderful results.
AM Chocolate Weight Loss Tea

It has been a while since I've had tea as part of my morning routine and it was very nice to incorporate it back into my day. My bundle pack came with a black tea & chocolate AM Weight Loss Tea and a Tropical PM Detox Tea. I'm not a fan of the chocolate AM tea. I'm not able to get past the melted Tootsie Roll smell. The taste is ok, not great, but not awful. I would love if they had a black tea and spearmint (one of my favorite breakfast teas) or even another fruity option like their PM tea. I also feel Skinny Bunny is missing out on a huge marketing opportunity by not branding the labels on the tea bags. The Tropical PM Tea is DELICIOUS! I love the smell, it reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum and it has a wonderful but light fruity taste it is an amazing way to wind down at night. For those of you with diet restrictions Skinny Bunny is like a superhero, they have no sugars or fillers, are gluten free and vegetarian!


Apart from the two teas the bundle pack also came with a diet guide and workout plan. I was able to download them right away into my iBooks which I love. It was my first time using iBooks and I am amazed by how easy it is. The Diet Guide is barely that, I was really hoping for recipe ideas or some sort of meal planning guide. What it actually is is a summary of what we have all learned in health class growing up...Drink lots of water, less sodium, less alcohol, more veggies. Although it was nice to have a list of the best and worst foods along with a few pages about carbs and proteins which were educational. However as someone who doesn't usually eat healthy I could have used a lot more from this portion of the package. All in all the diet guide is educational, it just wasn't what I was hoping for.

The Workout Guide seems easy but I am still sore from my workout two days ago. Each days workout is simple and straightforward which is nice for those with a limited fitness knowledge. Each move includes a description and a picture to help you understand what is expected. I love this workout and hope to incorporate these moves into my regular workout routine once the 28 day are up.

3 comments:

  1. The main idea behind choosing health and fitness programs is that they give you long term suggestions. These fitness programs improve your health in terms of better performance of important body organs. my explanation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can do exercises at home it is really good. I found a “Pro Fitness Coach”who helps me suggest some diet method and exercise which works really good. I managed to lose weight 10 pounds and lost a lot of fat. I found the weight loss plan.Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best way to ensure you make the right purchase is to have a plan for finding the equipment that best suits your needs. Read review
    Here are some suggestions on how best to do that.

    ReplyDelete