- 1 lb. Ground Hamburger (80/20 is my fave)
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz. Refried Beans
- 1 Package Taco Rice
- 12 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 C. Ortega Medium Taco Sauce
- 8 Eight Inch Flour Tortillas
- Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet cook hamburger according to directions on taco seasoning package.
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco sauce.
- In a small pot heat refried beans until smooth for about 3 min over medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine rice, meat and beans to create taco filling.
- Scoop about one cup of filling into each taco shell.
- Grease a large/deep baking dish and stack shells in dish side by side.
- Sprinkle each taco with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 min.
- Serve with your favorite taco fixings.
inspired by: www.food.com