- 3 lbs. Stew Meat
- 8 oz. Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 C. Water
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine all sauce ingredients and whisk together.
- Stir in meat and mushrooms.
- Pour contents of the bowl in to a deep baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook in the oven for 3 hours.
- Turn oven up to 350°F and cook for an additional 30 min.
- Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy.