- 1 Jar Salsa
- 1 1/2 C. Black Beans
- 2 Jalapenos (Diced)
- 2 C. Frozen Corn
- 1/3 C. Sliced Black Olives
- 4 Chicken Boneless Skinless Breasts
- Grated Marble Jack Cheese
- Tortillas (whole wheat)
- Mix salsa, beans jalapenos and corn together in a bowl and set aside.
- Butterfly chicken and cut into small pieces (skip this for vegetarian version).
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a crockpot and pour salsa mixture over them.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- In the center of a tortilla put a large spoonful of crock pot filling
- Sprinkle with cheese and fold in half
- Place quesadilla in a George Foreman type grill or panini press and press down for 1-2 min.
- Remove from grill and cut into fourths.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!