- 1 Tube Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Onion Powder
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 C. Mozzarella Cheese + 1/2 C. to top
- add your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut biscuits into fourths
- Combine tomato sauce, italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder in a medium bowl
- Stir in biscuits, cheese and your pizza toppings.
- Pour pizza combination into a greased metal baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 min or until biscuits or golden and cheese is melted.