location. After pouting for a brief period I decided to try to make it on my own and was thrilled when I came up with this delicious creation. This pasta salad can be served both cold or warm, although I prefer it cold.
- 1 Box Gemelli Noodles
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into one inch cubes)
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 t. Soy Sauce
- 2 t. Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 t. Schezwan Sauce
- 1 Container Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 Small Can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 C. Snow Pea Pods
- 1/3 C. Mukimame
- 1/2 Bottle Kraft Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Wonton Strips
- Heat olive oil, soy, teriyaki and schezwan sauces in a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook.
- Boil noodles according to box directions.
- Steam mukimame, peas and mushrooms in a large pot.
- Combine chicken, noodles and veggies in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Garnish with oranges and wonton strips and serve.