Monday, January 26, 2015

Easy Oven Fajitas



Fajitas have always been one of my favorite foods. I love going to restaurants and having a sizzling
skillet full of tasty bits set in front of me. Its also such a fun recipe to play around with at home. I love being able to try new combinations of ingredients and techniques to spice things up in the middle of my week. This recipe is by far the easiest fajita recipe I have ever tried. It is such a easy dinner for those who don't feel like or have the time to make a huge production out of their dinner.

Ingredients:
  • 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (bite size strips)
  • 2 Green Bell Peppers (sliced)
  • 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
  • 2 JalapeƱo (diced)
  • 1 Yellow Onion (sliced)
  • 1 Package Sliced Button Mushrooms
  • 1/8 C. Vegetable Oil
  • 1 Packet Fajita Seasoning
  • 2 T. Lemon Juice


Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
  2. Toss chicken and veggies in oil and place in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
  3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and fajita seasoning.
  4. Bake in the oven uncovered for 25 min.
  5. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment