2. I then sprayed a final layer of 18 kt. Gold Krylon Spray Paint (found at Hobby Lobby).
3. Next I printed out a stencil using my new Cricut Explore.
4. Using my stencil in small sections. I sprayed about three layers of black spray paint.
5. Once the bottom portion of the box was finished I sprayed a thin layer of Krylon Golden Glow Glitter Blast paint (found at hobby lobby) all over the entire box.
6. To seal in the glitter I sprayed two layers of a clear polyurethane paint.
7. I also decided to paint the inside with the same black paint I used for the stencil.