- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Unwrap Rolos and place in a bowl (this is were a friend/kitchen minion comes in hand)
- Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheets about 1/2 inch apart.
- Place Rolos on top of pretzels (1 Rolo/pretzel).
- Warm in the oven for two min.
- Remove from oven.
- Quickly place pecans on top of Rolos and squish down.
- Put cookie sheets into fridge for about 10 min to help set up chocolate.
(store at room temperature in an airtight tupperware container.)