- 1 C. Butter
- 1 1/2 C. Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 3/4 C. Flour
- 2 t. Cream of Tartar
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 3 t. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Chill dough for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Scoop 1 inch balls of dough into the sugar/ cinnamon mixture.
- Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
- Place cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.