You will need:
- 4 Wine Glasses
- 1 Pack Rubber Bands in different sizes
- 1 Can Rust-oleum Frosted Glass Spray Paint
- Wash and dry glasses
- Wrap rubber bands around each glass (you can do however many you want in any pattern)
- Place glass upside down on flat surface
- Hold can about 6-12 inches away from the glass to spray
- Spray glasses with several thin layers to keep from running, wait at least 15 min between each layer.
- Let dry for about an hour before removing rubber bands.
Keep in mind that these will need to be hand washed so you don't rub off the paint.