- 1 Whole Chicken
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 t. Dried Thyme
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Onion Powder
- 1/2 t. Sea Salt
- 2 t. Paprika
- 2 t. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 t. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Place four small tin foil balls (slightly larger than a golf ball) in crock pot.
- Remove and discard Chicken insides, rinse and pat dry.
- Rub chicken with olive oil
- Mix Seasonings together.
- Cover the entire Chicken with Rub and pat into skin.
- Place the Chicken in the crock pot on top of foil balls.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours on high.
- Remove Chicken and tent with foil for 10 min.
Be careful when taking the chicken out of the crock pot. The chicken was so perfectly cooked that it completely fell apart and off the bone. The skin won't get very crispy and it's not the prettiest presentation on the table but it definitely makes up for it in flavor. If you make your own Chicken Stock make sure to save the carcass after removing all the meat.