- 1 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 C. Finely Chopped Onions
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 46 fl. oz. Spicy V8 Juice
- 8 oz. Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 8 oz. Frozen French Cut Green Beans
- 8 oz. Frozen Corn
- 8 oz. Frozen Mukimame (shelled soy beans)
- 1 C. Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet Swanson Beef Flavor Boost
- 1/2 Package Cole Slaw Mix
- In Dutch oven brown ground beef with onions then drain fat
- Pour in V-8 Juice, chicken broth and flavor boost, bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and bring back to a boil.
- Lower heat and cover.
- Simmer for about 30 min or until veggies are tender.
- I like to eat mine with shredded cheese and Worcestershire.