- 2.5 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 T. Flour
- 1 t. Pepper
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 C. Hot Water
- 1 C. Sliced Button Mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Roll Tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet.
- Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- Mix the soups and mushrooms together with the hot water.
- Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- Cover and bake in the over for 1 hr 15 min.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Inspired by: www.food.com