Growing up my mom had Sunday Roast every week, a tradition she carried on when she had a family of her own. Although we don't have roast every Sunday we do fit it in about two or three times a month. A few years ago when our oven was on the fritz we had to get creative about how we could make our roast. After searching Pinterest I found a Crock-Pot recipe which seemed simple enough and had great reviews. After the first bite we never even considered making our roast the old way ever again. This new recipe was so packed with flavor and left the meat juicy and tender, it was absolute perfection.
- 1 three-four lb. Beef Roast
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 C. Sliced Carrots
- 3 C. Quartered Potatoes
- 2 C. Halved Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix Italian Ranch and Gravy mix together in 1/2 cup water, and pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 7 hours
- At 4.5 hours add potatoes carrots and mushrooms.
inspired by: www.food.com