"Its Day 3 of our Lose 10 pounds in a week diet plan. I named it Fruitable day as you can eat both vegetables and fruits on day 3. You can eat as much fruits and vegetables as you can but remember the golden rules.
- Abstain from using oil, butter, cheese and similar products.
- Either use plain vegetable or boiled vegetables.
- You are not allowed to drink fruit juice, only fruit as whole is allowed.
- Potato is not allowed on Day 3.
- You can eat all fruits except Banana.
- You are required to drink at least 12 glass of water daily."
Throughout the Day I had:
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 2 cuties (clementines)
- 1/2 cup sugar peas
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 small bowl mixed berries
- 3/4 gal. water.
I spent two hours at the gym:
- 1.5 miles running at 8.2 on the tredmill
- 5 miles level 8 on the stationary bike
- 300 crunches combo with an 8 lb. weight
- 40 squats at 40 lbs
- 20 min cross fit combo
- 30 min sauna
- Drank about 2.1 L water