"Diet Plan Day 1- Fruit Fiesta
Preferred fruits are Apple, Watermelon and all Citrus Fruits
There are no restrictions on how much fruits you can eat. You can eat when ever you feel hungry.
- Drink at least 10 Glass of water .
- Do not eat anything not recommended in Lose 10 pounds in a week diet plan"
Throughout the day I had:
- 1 hour fitness yoga (8:30-9:30am)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 hour at the driving range
- 1 Can diced Pineapple
- 1 Yoplait Light Blueberry Yogurt
- 2 Cuties
- ½ Gallon of water
- Small bowl mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 4 glasses water
I'm not gonna lie I was starving almost all day but its fair to say it was all in my head. I shouldn't have watched two hours of "Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives", my normal cravings for cheeseburgers skyrocketed. I did my best to stay strong but I will admit I sneaked two fun sized Kit-Kats when no one was looking. I also had a night out with my girls at the Cowboy Jacks Bar in Bloomington MN. It's a little bit of a drive for us so I was able to volunteer to be sober cab. I only drank water at the bar, sticking to my plan!