Sunday, April 14, 2013

10 lbs. Weight Loss- Day One:


Day one:

"Diet Plan Day 1- Fruit Fiesta


Its day 1 of your diet plan. On day one you can eat all kinds of fruits except banana.
Preferred fruits are Apple, Watermelon and all Citrus Fruits
There are no restrictions on how much fruits you can eat. You can eat when ever you feel hungry.
  • Drink at least 10 Glass of water .
  • Do not eat anything not recommended in Lose 10 pounds in a week diet plan"

  • 1 hour fitness yoga (8:30-9:30am)
  • 1 Granny Smith Apple
  • 1 Bottle of water
  • 1 hour at the driving range
  • 1 Can diced Pineapple
  • 1  Yoplait Light Blueberry Yogurt
  • 2 Cuties
  • ½ Gallon of water
  • Small bowl mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
  • 4 glasses water



I'm not gonna lie I was starving almost all day but its fair to say it was all in my head. I shouldn't have watched two hours of "Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives", my normal cravings for cheeseburgers skyrocketed. I did my best to stay strong but I will admit I sneaked two fun sized Kit-Kats when no one was looking. I also had a night out with my girls at the Cowboy Jacks Bar in Bloomington MN. It's a little bit of a drive for us so I was able to volunteer to be sober cab. I only drank water at the bar, sticking to my plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment