- 1 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 1/2 C. Brown Sugar
- 3 T. Cinnamon
- 1/8 t. Salt
- 1 Egg White
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C. Raw Almonds
- 1 1/2 C. Raw Pecans
- 1/4 C. Water
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together sugars, cinnamon, and salt and set aside.
- In another medium sized bowl, whisk the egg white and vanilla until it’s a little frothy.
- Add nuts to egg mixture making sure the almonds are thoroughly coated.
- Add cinnamon mixture to the almonds and toss until coated.
- Thoroughly spray crock pot with Pam,
- Add the mixture of almonds and sugars to the crock pot and cover.
- Cook on low for four hours stirring every twenty minutes.
- At the two hour mark add water and mix into sugar mixture.