Friday, November 16, 2012

Ranch Mushrooms

Found these through Pinterest last night thought I would give them a try. I thought I had died and went to heaven, my new favorite recipe and so easy. I thought they sounded too good to be true. I ate them drizzled over steak and honestly I can't remember the last time I ate so good.

Ingredients:

  • 1 lbs. Fresh Button Mushrooms
  • 1/2 C. Butter, (melted)
  • 1 Packet Ranch Dressing mix

Directions:

  1. Put mushrooms in a crock pot. 
  2. Mix melted butter with ranch dressing mix. Pour over the mushrooms & cook on low 3 to 4 hours. 

The ranch and butter mixture will look like it will not coat all the mushrooms at first. Let them cook a little and the mushrooms will give off some juice. If not, add just a little water. Enjoy!



inspired by: www.cdkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment