This is myy second grade teacher Mrs. Goethel's recipe. Its always nice to make this recipe and remember her.
- 2 C. Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 C. Salt
- 2 C. Water
- 3/4 C. Olive Oil
- Lowry's Seasoning Salt
- Wash pumpkin seeds thoroughly.
- Soak overnight in ¼ cup salt to 2 cups water.
- Drain well, set out to dry for about 2-3 hours
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Toss seeds in oil
- Spread out on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle lightly with Lowry's
- (single layer dries best) bake in 275°F oven until crisp and dry, about 60-70 min.